Research shows that if a normal human avoid sleeping for more than 10 days, then it cause death.
Few amazing facts related to dreams are listed below;
- There are a lot of people who forget their dreams when they wake up, but they still dream.
- Normal human roughly spend around 1/3 of our lives sleeping, and dream’s about 6 years of their lifetime.
- Dream dictionary was invented by the Egyptians in 4000 B.C.
- Personality disordered people dream less.
- Brains are considered to be more active while sleeping.
- Men dreams are more inclined towards men, not opposite gender, whereas women dream’s about both genders.
- People, who quit alcohol or smoking or any drug intake, observe deep dreams and nightmares.
- Human beings do not dream till the age of 3.
- Sleep Paralysis is an incident in which human temporally experience inability to move. So people facing such paralysis hear diverse noise and see unfamiliar persons in their rooms or sleeping area.
- Ratios of nightmares are higher in younger people.
- Erections in males also occur due to dreams, where as in women, blood flow increase towards their vagina.
- Temperature of sleeping area also effect on dreams as well. Sleeping in a colder room might cause worse dreams. According to researches on dreams, if room is at an average temperature, you can get healthier sleeps.
- We dreams mostly about what we did
before we going to bed.
- There are few differences in the substance
of dreams between males and females.
- Particularly, women’s dreams are related to their children, family or household behaviors, but on the other side men’s dreams revolve around dreaming strangers, brutality, attainments, or outdoor dealings.